In my previous project Bike lights I managed to create my personal lights, but these were very ugly.
I have tested my current setup for few months, under rain, cold, washing my bike, etc... everything went good and I had no issues.
The next step was to improve the position of the lights, a new design for the enclosure and change type of leds where needed.
|One light wired up, my configuration had two of them.|
The case that contains the leds, is full of glue as the previous one, but of course the outside doesnt look like a piece of glue as the old one.
I designed, with tinkercad, the new enclosure to fit on the top of the reflector and 3d printed in black.
The front leds( white ones) were upgraded because the previous ones had a wider angle and didnt have enough light.
The transistor was upgraded to a bigger one from the previous design. I had one on each led and now I got only one in each case.
The design was very simple, just 4 holes to allocate each led and a small side to slide on the top of the reflector.
I had to drill manually the hole to hold the case.