- Tray ( the right size of your pumpkin )
- Water de-ionized
- Tea lights
- Get a Pumpkin and create your scary face and cut the top to have access to the inside
- Put 4 nails on the inside of your Pumpkin, the position of each has to be good for your tray, so make sure that is not too far.
- Put as many as tea lights you can fit, more there are, less time you have to wait to get some smoke
- Get your Tray and put 60% Glycerin and 40% Water to have good and thick smoke.
If smoke is too thick, reduce the amount of Glycerin and add more water, you should try until you find out what is the best for you.
Better if you close the Pumpkin, so the heat doesn't go away.
- Place your Pumpkin smoking outside in the dark and enjoy the smoke effect!